Stories About Stuff

musings, ramblings and some unintelligible mutterings....

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Devil Dog

Oh - hey there - I'm back again. Work was crazy this past week and it looks like the speed of crazy will be keeping up until Friday at least - then I get one whole day off and start over again. Can I just say that, while working on holiday weekends does prove to be lucrative at times, it also sucks a bit to be missing out on all of the Q'ing and whatnot? There. I've been good to myself this summer though - I'm taking two of the big weekends off for vacations. Just not this one.

A little knitting progress has been made - one devil hat completed - one pair of devil pants to go. I am going to try to knit them from the top down ala Barbara Walker so I willl be inspired by the Stich 'n' Bitch book, but figuring out the pattern on my own. Hopefully I can cast on for those tonight (the dog probably WON'T be modeling those - her thighs are too shapely).
Our favorite model says, " I don't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day".

3 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Janis said…

    Awww. The devil doggy is adorable.

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I came to your blog through Crazy Aunt Purl's and I just saw your puppy! What kind of dog is that? He/she looks very much like my Dudley and I've been dying to know what kind of dog Dudley is. I do know he's Chow, but not sure what else he's mixed with.

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger lisa said…

    Olivia is mystery meat - that is, she was a shelter rescue so I'm not exactly sure what she is. I did a littlle looking around, because everyone says she has pit bull in her - but I think it's closer to a Staffordshire Bull Terrier (which is similar to the pit bull terrier - but not quite the same). She's definitely a lot lankier and taller than your average pit. - but she's very loyal and protective like they are. It's hard to tell with shelter dogs though - who knows what's in there - hence the mystery meat title.

    She's my love though - that's for sure! Does your Dudley have a black tongue? I can imagine a dog like Livi with some Chow in it would be a fierce one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home