Stories About Stuff

musings, ramblings and some unintelligible mutterings....

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Back from the Runways of Milan....

Aunt Purl has her cats - Dooce has Chuck - Stuff has Livi in Knitwear.....
The scarf I made for our friends' (who used to live near us but up and moved away so they could have a quieter life and put their girls in good schools - go figure) daughter....











...and the hat I made for her sister. Luckily they think it's funny when I send the photos of Livi as gift tags. I'm not sure everyone would be as amused. Luckily THOSE people aren't my friends.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm thinking "It Lives!" should be the title of these two quotes! :-) Ha!

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! You're still here!
    Your cute little knits are swell, and they look good on the doggie too. :)

    I have been trying to email you for days but it keeps bouncing back to me. Just don't think I'm ignoring you! I'll try again right now.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home